Warhammer AoS - Arena of Shades
- Get your hands on the Scriptor Mortis, High Gladiatrix, and Craventhrone Guard first in this battlebox
- The Nighthaunt visit cold vengeance on Har Kuron's hot-blooded Daughters of Khaine
- Includes 44 Citadel miniatures, a campaign booklet, a 56-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules book, and more!
To add an item to the shopping list, please log in.
On the shores of Aqshy's Charrwind Coast, the city of Har Kuron stands as a stronghold of the Khainite faith. Once called Anvilgard, it was seized by the armies of Morathi in a bloody coup, and now they exercise iron-handed dominion over the region. Yet unbeknownst to the aelves, they have come to the vengeful attention of Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead. At the behest of the Great Necromancer, the Craven King Kurdoss Valentian has dispatched a host of spectral warriors to ravage Har Kuron and return to Shyish with a grim bounty of souls.
Whether you're a devotee of the Bloody-handed God or a servant to the Lord of Undeath, this battlebox provides a sizeable force to suit your needs, as well as seven entirely new miniatures – the deadly High Gladiatrix, cruel Scriptor Mortis, and soul-hunting Craventhrone Guard. The murderous zealots of the Daughters of Khaine are perfect for those who like to move fast and hit hard, dicing their opponents in a dance of death, while the terrifying hosts of the Nighthaunt are ideal for anyone who wants to drag their enemies to the underworld with relentless spite and spectral powers.
Start a new fighting force as you pick a side in the battle for Har Kuron, or bolster your existing army with reinforcements.
Inside, you’ll find 44 plastic Citadel miniatures, including:
- 1x High Gladiatrix
- 10x Sisters of Slaughter, also able to be built as Witch Aelves
- 5x Khinerai Heartrenders, also able to be built as Khinerai Lifetakers
- 5x Doomfire Warlocks
- 1x Scriptor Mortis
- 5x Craventhrone Guard
- 10x Bladegheist Revenants
- 1x Spirit Torment
- 2x Chainghasts
- 4x Myrmourn Banshees
You'll also find:
- A 56-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules book
- A 40-page Arena of Shades booklet
- 10x Warscroll Cards
- 1x Token Board, containing 36 tokens
- 2x Range Rulers (9")
- 1x Transfer sheet for use with the Daughters of Khaine miniatures in this set
The Arena of Shades booklet tells the story of the struggle for Har Kuron's souls, as the Daughters of Khaine dash forth from their gladiatorial pits to push back the invading Nighthaunt. You’ll find lore for the Charrwind Coast, rules for fighting in the streets and tunnels of the benighted city, plus warscrolls for all included units and a campaign of three new battleplans for use in open play and narrative games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
You will also find a copy of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules in this box. This book contains a Conquest Unbound section featuring rules for more unusual types of battles in the Mortal Realms including Siege Warfare, Tunnel Fighting, and Triumph and Treachery multiplayer games for three or more factions.